The JA Europe alumni network brings together young people inspired by their entrepreneurial experience in a JA programme. They want to stay in touch with the organisation and give back, while further developing their leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
The JA Alumni Europe network currently engages over 5,000 alumni volunteers across 21 countries.
JA Alumni Facts
- Less likely to drop out of school
- Less likely to be unemployed after they graduate
- More likely to hold management positions and have higher incomes
- More likely to start a business later on
- Less deterred by the prospect of failure
- More likely to launch companies, which create more jobs, generate more profit and involve more innovative sectors
Are you a JA Alumni?
Share you story here.